Yorkshire Vein Clinic is part of the Laserveins national network of varicose vein clinics working with specialist company
Rostra Healthcare Ltd.
Varicose Vein Treatments
Many of the available treatments for varicose veins treatments are used routinely within the National Health Service (NHS) and have received approval for use by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE).
If you are considering having your varicose veins treated then you should discuss the available treatments with your Yorkshire Vein Clinic specialist and look at the guidance produced for each of the procedures by NICE. Copies of these publications will be available at Yorkshire Vein Clinic and are available to download below.
- NICE guidance to the public – Varicose veins
- NICE guidance to the public – Endovenous laser therapy
- NICE guidance to the public – Radiofrequency ablation
- NICE guidance to the public – Ultrasound guided foam sclerotherapy
- NICE guidance to the public – Mechano-chemical ablation
- NICE guidance to the public – Cyanoacrylate occlusion
All of the vascular specialists with Yorkshire Vein Clinic are able to offer you all of the available treatment options and will discuss which is most suitable for your varicose veins. It is important that you consider each of the options and choose the varicose vein treatment which suits you and which is most likely to give you the best result.
The following descriptions are included as guidelines as they provide only basic information. They must not be used for any other purpose, each of the treatments will be discussed with you at a consultation by an expert in the field.